CW Allied provides innovative qualified labor and safety personnel on a full-time basis or on defined-term municipal, petrochemical, industrial and construction projects requiring expertise and quick response time. Our proficiency in complex projects combined with our cross-trained employee pool allows us to respond within hours of a request with experienced union labor and/or management personnel equipped with the necessary certifications for the job.
CW Allied provides highly qualified and experienced consultants for critical safety applications for municipalities, petrochemical refineries, construction companies, and industrial companies. Our expertise with safety-sensitive applications and program design delivers the necessary insight to solve safety-related requirements on a full-time basis or on a defined-term project throughout the USA.
CW Allied provides innovative qualified materials management labor on a full-time basis or for defined-term municipal, petrochemical, industrial and construction projects requiring expertise and quick response time. Our proficiency in complex projects combined with our cross-trained employee pool allows us to respond within hours of a request with experienced union labor and/or management personnel with the necessary certifications for the job.
CW Allied provides a diversified menu of safety training courses in our classroom and on the jobsite in order to certify employees for job safety requirements and to minimize the number and frequency of jobsite accidents and incidents. Our capable EH&S master instructors are able to modify our training programs to meet your company’s specific goals while maintaining certification standards. Our courses are authorized and accredited by the applicable governing bodies.
- Setup and filed
- Negotiated relationship with labor union and formalized human resource process for independent contractors
- Developed and managed
marketingof a new business unit including messaging, website development and marketing collateral
- Implemented automated marketing, sales management, and the CRM system for three business units from the ground-up
- Managed government Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) applications and bid capabilities resulting in numerous contracts for three business units
- Redesigned IT and communication infrastructure with a cost savings of 72%
- Adjusted and renegotiated insurance coverages with a cost savings of 55%